Starwood Rafters was founded in 1964 out of Independence, Wisconsin.
- Spans from 20 to 80 feet.
- Can be spaced 8, 10 or 12 feet apart, depending on the load you desire.
- Combines Glu-Lams, plywood and dimensional lumber for strength and economy.
- Assembled with exterior-grade adhesives that can hold up better in high-moisture environments than a steel plated truss.
- Stronger. Can be spaced further apart than conventional truss.
- More headroom. You gain clearance because the bottom cord is raised.
- Shop assembled. Comes to the site ready to install. Weather delays are minimized by quick enclosure.
- Purlin hanger for roof purlins and no open webs on bottom chord eliminates nestling area for birds.
- The raised bottom chord improves ventilation.
- I-Lam Beams combine plywood with dimensional lumber nailed and glued for superior strength and dimensional stability.
- Purlin hanger system between I-Beam rafters speeds erection and provides a more stable building.
- I-Lam Beams have more load-bearing and spanning capabilities than dimensional lumber.
- I-Lam Beams can be spaced up to 16' on center depending on span and loadings.
Mono Lam-Ply Rafters
- Ideal solar applications for livestock enclosures. Sunlight and proper ventilation provide a desirable environment for healthier animals
- The Lam-Ply Truss results in a stronger structure
- Building spans from up to 50'
- By being able to space trusses up to 12' on center, it speeds erection time and reduces labor costs.
- Hanger system keep purlins flush with top of truss and no open webbing prevents bird roosting areas.
- Mono-Solar Lam-Ply Trusses provide buildings that are pleasant to look at inside and out
- Solar framing can be built in or we can custom design the truss to fit your needs.
- Volume of building equal to gothic type building.
- Design is flexible enough to fit your own design needs. Either use our standard designs or we can custom-build to your design. Must be set on a floor due to withstand the outward thrust of the design.
- Easy applications of steel roofing.
- Quick installation of side doors.
- Building spans up to 60' wide.
- Rigid frame constructions with a continuous laminated interior core.
- Lower cost per sq. ft of loading with 12' on center erection.
- Can be spaced 12 foot on center depending on the load you desire.
- Joist hanger system between gambrel rafters speeds erection and provides a more stable building.
Laminated Gothic Rafters
- Laminated Rafters are strong because of a uniform load distribution over the total length of the rafters.
- The High Arch Design provides useful floor space and allows the free movement of air to naturally move up and out of the building.
- The attractive shape of the arch naturally resists wind and snow loads.